Finished black wood and granite, the Igloo Gastroline chilled buffet display is an excellent addition to your food service operation. With an open front for customer self-service, the unit is available in four cabinet sizes up to 2.5m. Every cabinet is equipped with a light canopy and sneeze screen. Automatic defrost, under storage and a 20mm black granite worktop are all as standard. A range of optional extras are available from the factory and a matching heated and closed fronted self-serve version are also available in the range.
- External Dimensions: H 1345+/-10 x W 2500 x D 800mm
- Wattage: 501W
- Energy Consumption: 6.5 (kWh/24h)
- Capacity: 7 x 1/1 GN
- Temperature Range: +3°C/+8°C
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Factory Order - 4 weeks approximately
- Ventilated cooling
- External housing of black coasted steel
- Black wood front panel with stainless steel strip
- Gantry made of acid resistant stainless steel with glass strip (sneeze guard)
- Frame prepared for gastornorm containers (sold seperately)
- Under storage made of white coated steel with adjustable shelf
- Rear hinged under storage doors
- 20mm black granite worktop
- White LED light
- Automatic defrost
- Automatic condenser vaporization
- Electronic temperature controller with digital display
- 13 amp supply
- Matching heated version
- Matching close fronted version
Optional extras include castors, electronic temperature recorder, software and wire, different colour front panel, additional glass shelf,2/4 GN container, rear Perspex doors, tray rail, LED lighting for meat. Please call for details. Optional extras may extend delivery times.
Note: Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery info for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points to note:
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- Position, unpack and removal of packaging
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- Please contact us for prices
*For the following postcodes KT, FK, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW, KY, ZE, G63, G82 parts of, G83, G84, a delivery charge is applicable.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: