Framec EXPO 500NV-G Green Emotion Single Door Display Freezer
- Brands: Framec
- Product Code: EXPO 500NV-G
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
Inc VAT :
Built with a great range of energy saving features, six adjustable shelves and fully automatic operation including auto defrost, the Framec Expo Green Emotion single door display freezer is a great display freezer designed to save you money and make you money with it's excellent product display. An investment that you can't possibly pass off. The Framec EXPO 500NV is ideal for frozen food and ice cream. Built to the same high specification as the standard versions, the “Green Emotion” EXPO’s benefit from additional energy saving features such as: LED Lights, low energy fans and specially treated “LOW-E” glass doors energy savings of approx 41% against the standard EXPO range.
- External Dimensions: H 1980 x W 670 x D 752mm
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 5-7 Working Days
- Capacity: 472 litres (16.7 cu.ft)
- Temperature Range: -15°C/-25°C
- Maintenance free condenser
- Anti-fog, “Low-E” self-closing doors
- LED lights with on/off switch
- Low energy fans
- Fully automatic operation with auto defrost
- Temperature display
- 6 adjustable shelves per door section
- Refrigerant gas - R507
- 13amp power supply
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0800 001 6699 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.