CorrChilled.co.uk deliver direct from our suppliers and as such we use a number of different delivery options dependent on the make and size of the cabinet.
On each product page you will find a Delivery tab which will give you delivery information specific to that product. Some products you will have additional delivery options available such overnight delivery so please add them to your cart to view these options. If you have a specific delivery requirement not covered please give us a call and we'll do our best to help. Standard delivery of stocked items is 3-5 working days, unless otherwise stated. Deliveries are made between 8am-6pm Monday - Friday. If you require a specific date delivery, or a timed service, please call us for more information, as this will be chargeable.
Deliveries to Highlands, Islands and outlying areas may incur a surcharge. Please contact our sales team for more information.
*FREE Delivery is available on orders over £200.00
Once you have placed your order with us to minimize disruption to deliveries please read our delivery checklist below:
- Please ensure all details on your Order Confirmation are correct including delivery, landline and/or mobile numbers and the contact name(s) of the person taking delivery. Any incorrect information may cause the delivery to be delayed.
- Please check that building access will allow the goods to fit into the premises. Additional charges will apply to any aborted or unpacked orders.
- Standard delivery is to doorstep only unless otherwise stated. On larger items such as serve over counters and multidecks, the driver will require assistance on delivery.
- If a site position and unpack service is offered please note that this will only take place on a ground floor site with clear access into the premises. Items will not be lifted up steps, over counters or any other obstacles.
- Change of delivery address will be charged for if goods are already in transit. If an order is cancelled while goods are in transit then a failed delivery charge will be incurred.
- Please check with the courier that the make and model is correct as per the Delivery Note and matches your Order Confirmation.
- Please check the item(s) immediately on receipt to see if there is any damage. We will assume goods are received in good condition unless signed for "Damaged". Damage that has not been noted on the Proof of Delivery note and has been signed for as acceptable will not be replaced later. Signing for goods as "Not Checked," "Unexamined" or anything similar will not be accepted if a claim is made.
- If an old cabinet is being collected please ensure the unit is powered down, emptied of stock with any shelves, drawers or other lose items removed, and the unit brought to the door step for ready for collection. Failure to do this may result in the cabinet not being collected.
- If deliveries are unable to be carried out due to your site not being ready or accessible or if there is no one available to sign for your delivery then the item will be returned and a failed delivery charge will be incurred. This amount will be dependant on the size and quantity of the goods being delivered.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure goods are ordered correctly. If the goods are not required on arrival or incorrect due to a mistake you made when ordering, we can have them returned, providing they are unused, and we will refund you, less the return carriage and a 25% restocking charge.
- If an item is left with you awaiting replacement, please ensure the unit remains packaged and unused in this period. Any unit that has been switched on will be classed as used and will not be collected.
For any amendments to the delivery details on your order please call 0161 442 9174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org