Igloo Basia 110G 1m Bain Marie Serve Over Counter
Product Code: Basia 110G
Standard Delivery: 2-3 Working Days
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy calculator
You Save: 51%
The Igloo Basia gastro is the ideal serve over counter for the efficient service of salads and sandwich fillings. The unit is designed to take gastronorm containers (sold separately) for fuss-free display and storage of your chilled produce. Five cabinet sizes are available up to 2.5m. Each unit comes with ventilated cooling, stainless steel back work shelf, automatic defrost and stainless steel under storage. A host of optional extras are also available from the factory.
- External Dimensions: H 1230+/-10 x W 1040 x D 1165mm
- Display Area: W 960 x D 716mm
- Energy Consumption: 3.9 kWh/50Hz
- Weight: 140kg
- Power: 276W
- Temperature Range: +1°C/+10°C
- Power Supply: 13 Amp Plug
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 2-3 Working Days
- 5 sizes available
- Ventilated cooling
- Curved glass display
- Front glass defogging
- Stainless steel back shelf
- Auto defrost
- White front & base panel with grey bumper
- Acid resistant internal frame for GN containers
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 25°C
- Stainless steel under storage
- Ambient intermediate glass shelf
- Anodised aluminium frame in silver
- Optional extras include multiplexing to form longer runs, different colour front panel, 20mmgrey granite back shelf, castors, electronic temperature recorder, software and wire, different base panel colour, rear perspex doors. Please call for details, additional socket. Optional extras may extend delivery times.
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites*
- Made in estimated 2-3 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To pavement only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- AM/PM/timed deliveries
- Position, unpack and removal of packaging
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- If not advertised please contact us for prices
Charges will apply to certain Scotish postcodes and excludes surrounding islands
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
*For the following postcodes KT, FK, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW, KY, ZE, G63, G82 parts of, G83, G84, a delivery charge is applicable.
|Under Counter Storage||No|
|Width Group||1000mm - 1500mm|
|Depth Group||1101mm - 1200mm|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: