Igloo Rota 200 2.05m Slimline Curved Glass Serve Over Counter
- Brands: Igloo
- Product Code: ROTA200
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
Inc VAT :
At just over two metres this slim line serve over counter is ideal for the retail of sandwiches, snacks and deli produce. The unit stands to only 830mm deep allowing for easy delivery through most doorways, ideal for smaller premises. The cabinet also comes with stainless steel back shelf, under storage, and pull out compressor for easy servicing.
More Sizes and Styles
Meat Temperature - Rota 200M 2.05m For Meat
- External Dimensions: H 1220 x W 2050 x D 830mm
- Temperature Range: +1°C/+10°C
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Display Area: 1954 x 485
- Energy Consumption: 5.7 (kWh/h)
- Power: 355W
- Fully automatic operation
- Curved glass frontage
- Static cooled
- Stainless steel back service shelf
- Switchable Interior light
- Refrigerated under storage
- Ambient intermediate glass shelf
- Refrigerant R134A
- Auto defrost
- 13 amp supply
- Sliding perspex door over service area
- Display decking of white powder painted galvanised steel
- Back door dimensions 570 x 280mm
- Exterior powder coated white paint finish
- Compressor on built in rails for easy servicing
- Sides in ABS polyurethane insulation
- Ambient 25°C 60% RH
- Optional extras include castors, different front colour panel, moveable partition (on low glass stand) stainless steel decking, different base colour panel, electronic temperature recorder, software and wire, stainless steel shelf with price strip, fixed partition (high glass on decking) 20 mmGrey granite worktop, LED light meat colour - please call for details.
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering. Additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites*
- Made in estimated 2-3 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To pavement only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- AM/PM/timed deliveries
- Position, unpack and removal of packaging (This does not include the installation of glass)
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- If not advertised please contact us for prices
Charges will apply to certain Scotish postcodes and excludes surrounding islands
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0800 001 6699 and we will do our best to help.
*For the following postcodes KT, FK, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW, KY, ZE, G63, G82 parts of, G83, G84, a delivery charge is applicable.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Under Counter Storage||Yes|
|Width Group||2001mm - 2500mm|
|Depth Group||< 900mm|