Igloo Jamaica JA90WW 0.9m Wood Finish Pastry Case
Product Code: JA90WW
Standard Delivery: 2-3 Working Days
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy calculator
You Save: 51%
An attractive chilled pastry case, ideal for a range of cakes and confectionery. The JA90WW units are available with automatic defrost, height and angle adjustable shelves and tempered front glass. The unit can be accessed from the rear by sliding doors, (hinged on the JA60WW model), for easy service. Matching heated, ambient and open fronted units are also available in the range. Igloo Jamaica display cabinet in a 3 sizes, with a stylish wood finish, sliding rear doors and sturdy sloping adjustable shelves. Also available in a heated display version.
More Sizes and Styles
- External Dimensions: H 1320+/-10 x W 1000 x D 865mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 2-3 Working Days
- Weight: 150kg
- Energy Consumption: 9.4 (kWh/h)
- Power: 651W
- Power Supply: 13 Amp Plug
- Temperature Range: +5°C/+15°C
- Auto defrost
- Auto condenser vaporization
- Tempered curved front glass
- Sliding rear doors (hinged rear door on JA60)
- Height and angle adjustable sloping shelves
- LED light for each shelf, confectionery colour
- Ventilated (dynamic cooling)
- Suitable for use in ambient temperature up to 25°C & 65% RH
- Internal steel frame painted gold or silver
- Condenser blockage or fan operation failure
- Optional extras include, multiplexing to form longer runs, stainless steel internal frame, humidity control, temperature recorder wire, electronic temperature recorder and software, stainless steel bottom shelf. Please call for details. Optional extras may extend delivery times.
- Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites*
- Made in estimated 2-3 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To pavement only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- AM/PM/timed deliveries
- Position, unpack and removal of packaging
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- If not advertised please contact us for prices
Charges will apply to certain Scotish postcodes and excludes surrounding islands
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
*For the following postcodes KT, FK, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW, KY, ZE, G63, G82 parts of, G83, G84, a delivery charge is applicable.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: