Igloo Jamaica JA130HS 1.3m Stainless Steel Heated Display Cabinet
- Brands: Igloo
- Product Code: JA130HS
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
(RRP : £4,527.00)
Inc VAT :
(RRP : £5,432.40)
You Save : 51%
Ideal for the display and merchandising of hot food, the Jamaica heated display case boasts a double inner and outer curved glass front, individually illuminated shelves, rear access doors and height and angle adjustable shelves. The unit is available in three sizes up to 1.3m and is also available in matching chilled and ambient versions. Made out of stainless steel the Igloo heated display cabinet is made to last and with each shelf having halogen bulbs it's also great for product display.
More Sizes and Styles
- External Dimensions: H 1360+/-10 x W 1310 x D 810mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 2-3 Working Days
- Energy Consumption: 20kWh/24h
- Power: 2.2kW
- Weight: 170kg
- Power Supply: 13 Amp Plug
- Temperature Range: +30°C/+60°C
- Stainless steel finish
- Manual controller
- Warm air circulation
- Double curved glass (inner and outer glass)
- Each shelf illuminated with halogen bulbs
- Rear sliding glazed doors (hinged on JA60HS model)
- Adjustable legs
- Height and angle adjustable sloping shelves
- Stainless steel internal frame
- Stainless steel bottom shelf
- Optional extras include multiplexing to form longer runs, automatic water refill system. Please call for details. Optional extras may extend delivery times.
- Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites*
- Made in estimated 2-3 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To pavement only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- AM/PM/timed deliveries
- Position, unpack and removal of packaging
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- If not advertised please contact us for prices
Charges will apply to certain Scotish postcodes and excludes surrounding islands
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
*For the following postcodes KT, FK, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW, KY, ZE, G63, G82 parts of, G83, G84, a delivery charge is applicable.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.