Trimco Zurich 120CHOC Black 1.2m Chocolate Display Fridge
Product Code: Zurich-120CHOC
Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy calculator
You Save: 29%
Trimco Zurich display fridge for the temperature controlled display of chocolates. Available in three sizes with hinged curved glass front and double glazed rear sliding doors, and optional wood finish is also available.
More Sizes and Styles
- External Dimensions: H 1324 x W 1175 x D 730mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Year Parts Only
- Display for chocloates
- Individually illuminated glass shelves
- Double glazed rear sliding doors
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital temperature display
- Humidity controller
- Adjustable feet
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Off cycle defrost
- Exterior Finish: Black
- Temperature Range: +14°C /+16°C
- Suitable for use In ambient of up to 25°C at 65% RH
- Power Required: 13 amp plug
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: