Igloo Beta 100W 1.0m Patisserie Display Counter
Product Code: BETA 100W
Standard Delivery: 2-3 Working Days
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy calculator
You Save: 51%
The Igloo Beta 100W is a one metre wide chilled display ideal for cakes, patisserie and chilled confectionary. Finished in white with a stylish gold profile the unit makes service easy with a bottom deck that can be pulled out for staff access. The unit is provided with granite back service shelf, Perspex sliding doors over the top service area and digital temperature control and display. Ideal for coffee shops bakeries and delicatessens.
More Sizes and Styles
- External Dimensions: H 1330 x W 990 x D 900mm
- Temperature Range: +2°C/+8°C
- Power Supply: 13 Amp Plug
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 2-3 Working Days
- Power: 400W
- Energy Consumption: 4 (kWh/24h)
- No under storage
- White LED Lighting
- Auto defrost
- Stainless steel pull out drawer (deck)
- White powder painted galvanised steel exterior
- Granite back work top
- Anodised aluminium profile in gold
- Side panels of ABS with polyurethane insulation
- Digital control and temperature display
- Curved glass frontage
- 3 glass shelves, top 2 ambient
- Perspex sliding back covers over service area
- Suitable for use in ambient temperature up to 25°C & 65% RH
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites*
- Made in estimated 2-3 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To pavement only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- AM/PM/timed deliveries
- Position, unpack and removal of packaging
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- If not advertised please contact us for prices
Charges will apply to certain Scotish postcodes and excludes surrounding islands
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
*For the following postcodes KT, FK, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW, KY, ZE, G63, G82 parts of, G83, G84, a delivery charge is applicable.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Under Counter Storage||No|
|Width Group||< 1000mm|
|Depth Group||900mm - 1000mm|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: