Whirlpool K20 24kg Ice Maker
- Brands: Whirlpool
- Product Code: K20
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
Inc VAT :
The Whirlpool K20 ice maker is Britain's best selling ice machine with a 24kg ice production and 10kg ice storage, stainless steel finish and optional stand.
Other Sizes and Styles
- External Dimensions: H 590 x W 555 x D 535mm
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 2-3 Working Days
- Production: 24kg/24hr
- Bin Capacity: 10kg
- Power Supply: 13 Amp Plug
- Exterior stainless steel
- Fully automatic operation
- Large easy clean polyproplyene storage bin
- 4 adjustable feet
- Side vented
- Hot wire system
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Connection: 13 amp
- 17 minute cycle
- Exterior Finish: Stainless Steel
- Optional stand adjustable 395mm to 647mm width, 597 to 623mm height.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.