Frost Tech HP75-100 1m Heated Display
- Brands: Frost-Tech
- Product Code: HP75-100
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
(RRP : £3,806.00)
Inc VAT :
(RRP : £4,567.20)
You Save : 33%
The Frost-Tech HP75-100 heated patisserie display cabinet has a stainless steel interior and exterior with self-closing rear access doors. This heated display also comes supplied with one adjustable perforated stainless steel shelf. This makes the HP75-100 perfect for pies, pasties and bakeries around the UK.
- External Dimensions: H 1350 x W 1000 x D 750mm
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Weight: 179kg
- Temperature Range: +65°C/+90°C
- 2 adjustable shelves
- 304 polished stainless steel interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors
- Supplied with 1 adjustable perforated stainless steel shelf
- Stainless steel tray for water to provide humidity when required
- Digital temperature readout
- Please note - image shows refrigerated version
- Enclosed state electric element with adjustable temperature control and safety thermostat
- Additional heating is provided by halogen light in the canopy which has 3 position dimmer switch
- 13 amp connection
- Matching refrigerated version available
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.