Foster FS90 Ice Maker
- Brands: Foster Refrigeration
- Product Code: FS90
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
Inc VAT :
The Foster FS90 Ice Maker with 82kg production offers high output, top quality ice production, excellent build quality, stylish good looks and a superb choice of models - all in one outstanding value-for-money package. This is great for the large pub, club or bar who's looking for a consistent stream of ice ready for serving in your drinks.
- External Dimensions: H 995 x W 700 x D 580mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Produces 82kg per 24 hours
- 42kg bin capacity
- User-friendly electro-mechanical controls
- condenser thermostat, which ensures a full harvest of cubes
- Produces ultra cold square cubes that last longer in the glass, ice bucket and the machine's storage bin
- Uses 5 litres of water to produce 1 kilo of ice
- The new flush system ensures clear ice free from impurities and eliminates the risk of lime-scale
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Cubed ice size 37x35x32mm
- White foodsafe interior
- Water inlet: 3/4"
- Drain: 20mm
- 230V/50Hz/1ph 13 amp supply
- Output: The output figures quoted are based on 10°C water input and ambient air temperature
- Dimensions: Legs provided as standard to increase height for drainage where required - 180cm maximum height increase
- Note: A minimum clearance of 15cm (6 in) must be left at the sides of the machine for routing cooling air drawn into and exhausted out of the compartment to maintain a proper condensing operation.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 2-5 working days from order
- For Scotland made in an estimated 3-7 working days from order
- To Highlands and Islands please call
- Mon/Fri-8am/5pm excluding bank holidays
- Palletised to doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- Deliveries are made with tail lift to suitable covered point on premises based on a ground floor site with clear access (no steps, stairs or obstacles) and no vehicle restrictions (double yellow lines, etc)
- Next day delivery
- Timed delivery
- Position Old cabinet removal from site and scrappage
- Please contact us for prices if not advertised
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Output||50kg - 100kg|