Tefcold BA30S Back Bar Triple Sliding Door Bottle Cooler
Product Code: BA30S
Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy calculator
You Save: 29%
Perfect for behind a bar the BA30S and BA30S AL fit in to any commercial establishment that wants to display their drinks or chilled goods on offer. This display unit comes in two different exterior colours, black and black with silver door allowing it to fit in anywhere. The Tefcold Back Bar Chilled Display Unit is a sliding door display unit which looks great behind any bar. The LED lights, fan assisted cooling and adjustable shelving/feet makes this a practical, useful and good looking bottle cooler that is needed in any modern pub, club, bar or shop that sells drinks.
- External Dimensions: H 900 x W 1355 x D 515mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Capacity: 240 Bottles
- Fully Automatic Operation
- Interior LED Lights
- Fan Assisted Cooling
- Double Glazed Doors
- Adjustable Shelving
- Adjustable Feet
- Black with Black Doors or Black With Silver Aluminium Doors
- Temperature Range: +2/+10°C
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Type of Defrost: Off Cycle
- Number of Shelves: 2 Per Door
- Exterior Finish: Black or Black with Silver Door
- Interior Finish: Aluminium
- Power Required: 13 Amps
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Height Group||900mm - 925mm|
|Width Group||1300mm - 1400mm|
|Depth Group||510mm - 525mm|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: