Tefcold IC300SCE 7 Pan Scoop Ice Cream Display Freezer
Product Code: IC300SCE CANOPY
Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy price not available on this product
The Tefcold IC-SCE + canopy range is an ideal way to add scooping ice cream sales to your business even if you are on an budget. This is one of our most popular ranges. A curved glass canopy with an attractive sloping display for scooping tubs means your customers get a good view of the ice cream in the unit. (5tlr napoli tubs with the option for 4ltr baskets if required). Flat glass sliding lids (with lock) allow access to the ice cream for serving and help insulate the unit when not in use. There is plenty of storage underneath the tub frames for extra stock. The units come on sturdy castors for easy movement and to allow cleaning underneath the unit. An excellent reliable unit. The range accepts plastic 5 litre napoli tubs. Stainless pans are not required.
- External Dimensions: H 1295 x W 1010 x D 615mm
- Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Static cooling
- Temperature range: -14°C/-24°C
- Power Supply: 13 amp plug
- Capacity: 7 x 5ltr Napoli Pans
- Digital temperature display
- Flat sliding lids
- Sloping display for excellent presentation
- Defrost drain
- Fan assisted condenser
- Curved glass canopy
- Holds napoli size plastic tubs in frames without the need for stainless steel pans
- Storage under tubs
- Optional 4 litre tub frames available - POA
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: