The Waring MX1500XTXSEK Smoothie Maker is a powerful blender for use in the commercial kitchen or bar. The unit has a smart sound enclosure to ensure quiet front of house operation and a drinks counter to assist in stock control. This is ideal for bar drinks, cocktails, soup, smoothies or even crushing ice.
- External Dimensions: H 539 x W 228 x D 241mm
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 Working Days
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Return to Base
- 2 litre stackable polycarbonate jug with sure grip handle and pouring spout
- One piece dishwasher-safe removable jar pad
- Four reprogrammable beverage programme stations with individual adjustable speed controls
- Unbreakable polycarbonate sound enclosure for quiet operation
- Easy to clean electronic membrane touch pad with blue backlit LCD screen
- Adjustable speed controls and dual pulse functions
- Drinks counter for stock control
- Power Type: 230V, 6.25amp. 1.5kW
- Plug fitted
- Power Supply: 13 amp plug
- Capacity: 2.0 Litres
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
Standard Delivery Service (UK Mainland)
- 1-3 delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement drop
- Deliveries between 8am/6pm Mon/Fri exlcuding bank holidays
- Booking call made 24 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted delivery
Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland)
- UK mainland only
- National carrier delivery with 1 man crew
- Pavement drop
- Strictly 4.00pm cut off for same day dispatch
- Deliveries between 8am/5pm Mon/Fri exlcuding bank holidays
- Please note we cannot offer book in calls or obtain ETA’s on next day deliveries
Added Value Services
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- Off UK mainland and remote location deliveries
- Please contact us for prices
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0800 001 6699 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: