The Victor wall mountable stainless steel hot cupboard is best for light duty use with two fixed shelves and capacity for 80 x 10" plates or 18 x plated meals, and due to its small size, it's perfect for use in small kitchens
- External Dimensions: H 625 x W 900 x D 280mm
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 5-7 Working Days
- Variable thermostat control
- 2 fixed shelves
- Complete with cable and 13 amp plug
- Neon power indicator
- Heat up time: 20 mins
- Capacity: 80 x 10" plates or 18 x plated
- Plug fitted
- Power Type: 240V. 1000W. 4.3A.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
Standard Delivery Service (UK Mainland)
- 1-3 delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement drop
- Deliveries between 8am/6pm Mon/Fri exlcuding bank holidays
- Booking call made 24 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted delivery
Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland)
- UK mainland only
- National carrier delivery with 1 man crew
- Pavement drop
- Strictly 4.00pm cut off for same day dispatch
- Deliveries between 8am/5pm Mon/Fri exlcuding bank holidays
- Please note we cannot offer book in calls or obtain ETA’s on next day deliveries
Added Value Services
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- Off UK mainland and remote location deliveries
- Please contact us for prices
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: