Trimco Zurich 150W 1.5m Pastry Display Fridge in Wood
- Brands: Trimco
- Product Code: Zurich 150W
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
(RRP : £3,365.00)
Inc VAT :
(RRP : £4,038.00)
You Save : 29%
The Trimco Zurich pastry display cabinet is finished in wood and is available in three sizes with three glass display shelves and double glazed sliding access doors to the rear. All this, and the features listed below makes the Trimco Zurich patisserie display fridge is ideal for cakes, deli or patisserie items.
More Sizes and Styles
- External Dimensions: H 1324 x W 1515 x D 755mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
- Display for pastries and chilled patisserie
- Individually illuminated glass shelves
- Double glazed rear sliding doors
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital temperature display
- Adjustable feet
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Off cycle defrost
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Suitable for use in ambient of up to 25°C at 65% RH
- Power Required: 13 amp plug
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.