A quick and easy Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe.Full of flavour, this classic Southeast Asian dish can be made in just a few simple steps. We've used our very own tried and tested reciepe, so amend yours to taste!
- Firstly, add a table spoon of the curry paste with a drop of oil to a hot pan. Add finely chopped onions, red or white both work, and fry on low heat.
- Add two/three diced chicken breasts and fry until golden.
- Add broken baby corn and/or mushrooms for extra taste.
- Stir in a tin of coconut milk, and continue to stir. Bring to the boil.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, I also like to add a sprinkle of chilli flakes, and an extra tablespoon of curry paste for extra spice!
- Simmer for around 5 minutes to bring the flavours out.
- I usually add a little double cream, usually around 150ml, to thicken up the sauce.
- Keep on how heat on around 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite style rice!