Tefcold TM32 30 Litre Solid Door Minibar
Product Code: TM32
Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy price not available on this product
You Save: 17%
The TM range of minibars are very popular for hotel rooms and boardrooms. With a silent running refrigeration system they won't keep you awake at night (or during a board meeting) units come with internal LED lighting that comes on when the door is opened. Please note these are not suitable for shops or other areas where there is high usage.
Other Sizes and Styles
- External Dimensions: H 500 x W 402 x D 406mm
- Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Temp Range: +5/+12°C
- Shelves: 1
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Capacity: 31 Litres
- Silent running refrigeration system
- Suitable for hotel bedrooms, meeting rooms and boardrooms
- LED interior light (only turns on with door open)
- Adjustable shelves
- Adjustable feet
- Can be Integrated into cabinet with optional fixing kit (POA) ventilation holes must be fitted
- Suitable for standard UK electrical supply (50Hz) and also 60Hz (Some ships)
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: