Tecfrigo ISOLA 6 CH Hotplate 2m Buffet Display
- Brands: Tecfrigo
- Product Code: ISOLA6CH
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
Inc VAT :
The Tecfrigo Isola CH Buffet Display is a stunning, wood finish salad bar and buffet display that will look and perform great within your restaurant. Make use of a beautiful wooden exterior and easy-to-clean stainless steel interior with the Isola CH Range.
- External Dimensions: H 1524 x W 2057 x D 745mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: 4-6 Weeks
- Fitted Castors as Standard
- Electric Wind Down Top - One Touch Operation
- 6 x 1/1 Gastronorm Options
- Solid Wood Construction
- Easy Clean Interior
- Infrared Lamps in Light Canopy
- Bain Marie or Ceramic Options
- Fully Automatic Operation
- Digital Temperature Display
- Hot, Ambient & Cold Models Available
- Temperature Range: +30/90
- Number of Pan Supports Isola 6: 12 Large 11 Small
- Exterior Finish: Wood Option
- Interior Finish: Stainless Steel
- Power Required: 13 Amp Supply/ Isola 6 Bains Marie: 3 Phase Supply Required 415 Volts
- Please note this is a factory order item. Delivery can take an estimated 4-6 weeks from order.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.