Trimco Provence 151 1.5m Low Glass Serve Over Counter
- Brands: Trimco
- Product Code: Provence 151
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
(RRP : £2,455.00)
Inc VAT :
(RRP : £2,946.00)
You Save : 29%
- External Dimensions: H 930 x W 1510 x D 1105mm
- Standard Delivery: 4-6 weeks
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Fully automatic operation
- Low glass front
- Suitable for fresh meat and fish
- Crushed ice recommended for displaying fish
- Anti acid coated evaporator
- Drain fitted for easy cleaning of interior
- Digital temperature display and controller
- Adjustable feet
- Temp. Range: -1°C/+2°C
- Operating Range: Ambient of up to 25°C and 60% RH
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Type of Defrost: Off Cycle
- Exterior Finish: White end panels/Stainless Steel
- Interior Finish: Stainless Steel
- Power Required: 13 Amp
Factory order items can take around 4-6 weeks from order date.
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
It is recommended that waste water pipes are plumbed into drain, if not the 2 water bottles must be checked & emptied daily.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Under Counter Storage||No|
|Width Group||1501mm - 2000mm|
|Depth Group||1101mm - 1200mm|