Foster BCT11 Blast Chiller
- Brands: Foster Refrigeration
- Product Code: BCT11
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
Inc VAT :
The Foster BCT11 Blast Chiller is a compact 11kg capacity blast chiller ideal for smaller premises but where a blast chiller is still required. With 3 shelf positions, and all the great features associated with Foster's blast chiller range, such as easy programme selection and Circulair air circulation system, the Foster BCT11 Blast Chiller is perfect for any kitchen.
- External Dimensions: H 890 x W 700 x D 800mm
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Foster blast chiller with 11kg chilling capacity.
- SURF NAVIGATION: Easy programme selection - menu driven dial lets the operator simply turn to select the programme required
- Capable of blast chilling from +70ºC to +3ºC in 90 minutes,
- Entry temperature of up to +90ºC, exceeding food safety requirements
- Automatic Hold function
- Automatic Defrost & Smart Defrost functions
- Info Update Screens
- HACCP software is available
- Foster CirculairTM air circulation system ensures uniform chilling whilst protecting the food surface
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system ensures stability and helps performance, as well as minimising noise
- supplied on castors
- Front loading for easy access to the product, and to make cleaning and servicing even easier
- 3 shelf positions (GN shelves not supplied as standard)
- Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 2-5 working days from order
- For Scotland made in an estimated 3-7 working days from order
- To Highlands and Islands please call
- Mon/Fri-8am/5pm excluding bank holidays
- Palletised to doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- Deliveries are made with tail lift to suitable covered point on premises based on a ground floor site with clear access (no steps, stairs or obstacles) and no vehicle restrictions (double yellow lines, etc)
- Next day delivery
- Timed delivery
- Position Old cabinet removal from site and scrappage
- Please contact us for prices if not advertised
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Chill Capacity||8kg - 15kg|