A 0.9M refrigerated self-service display, ideal of a whole host of convenience foods. The cabinet boasts height and angle adjustable shelving, LED canopy lighting and castors fitted as standard. Fully glazed end panels provide and excellent product display making the unit ideal for shops, cafes and convenience stores.
Other Sizes and Styles
White - 1.2m
- External Dimensions: H 1750 x W 900 x D 660mm
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Call for Availability
- Temperature Range: +2°C /+4°C
- Power Required: 13 Amp Plug
- White steel finish
- Glass end panels for excellent product visibility
- 3 adjustable height and angle shelves
- Canopy lighting
- Castors fitted
- Refrigerant R404A
- Energy saving hot gas evaporation
- High quality polyurethane foam insulation ozone friendly
- Evaporator with fan
- 13 amp connection
- Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering. Additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To pavement only using a 1 man crew
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Next day delivery AM/PM delivery Navigation of steps or to upper floor site requiring stair walker equipment Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal If the cost is not available on page please contact us for prices
Points To Note
Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made On larger units the courier will require customer assistance Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
|Height Group||1501mm - 2000mm|
|Width Group||< 1000mm|
|Depth Group||< 700mm|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: