Maidaid Halcyon D515WS Medium Duty Undercounter Commercial Dishwasher
Brand: Maidaid Halycon
Product Code: D515WS
Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy calculator
Fully automatic with self-diagnostics but with even more sophistication, the D515WS now offers a variety of specialised selectable cycles to ensure that the machine gives maximum performance for each specific wash; options include: GLASS cycle to change parameters to suit glasswashing, PRO LONG cycle for an extra intensive wash or to run a glass regeneration cycle and there is even a GREEN cycle option which will run the machine on minimum energy requirements.
- External Dimensions: H 815 x W 600 x D 615mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Power Required: 30 Amp Hardwired
- Power: 6.5 kW
- Basket Size: 500 x 500mm
- Built in automatic water softener
- Soft touch controls with bright LED display
- Fully moulded wash tank for easy cleaning and reduced water consumption
- Glass cycle selectable for optimum glass washing
- GREEN cycle and ECO cycle, reduces water consumption and at lower temperatures
- Drain pump fitted as standard
- Surface scrap trays as standard
- Three standard cycle options plus special application cycles
- Both detergent and rinse aid does by reliable peristaltic pumps
- End of session automatic wash chamber cleaning cycle
- Fitted with WRAS approved break tank
- Rack size 500 x 500mm
- If 13 or 20 amp ordered they will be supplied with original cabling and without plug. Standard 13 amp UK 3 pin plugs will be unsuitable for cable supplied.
- Please note – feet supplied with add 10-20mm to overall height
- It is strongly recommended to install on hot water fill (max 50°) for optimum performance.
- It is strongly recommended that these units are installed by a qualified warewashing engineer
Installation & Commissioning
Getting your warewashing equipment set correctly for the environment in which it will operate is vital. Warewashing equipment should not be considered as plug and play.
All machines require chemical dosing to be set correctly. Machines cannot be supplied ready adjusted to cope with different site concentrations of chemicals and different water quality in order to deal efficiently with the variety of items they have to wash.
Early staff training is highly recommended to achieve maximum productivity from staff and equipment.
To help customers achieve the best results from their new warewashing equipment Maidaid can supply commissioning options:
- Commissioning Only. – The machine must have been installed by a qualified warewashing engineer and be ready to run. If an unsafe or unacceptable installation is found commissioning will not be attempted and no credit of charges for package one will be made.
- Commissioning as above, plus the following:
- Two plastic open cup/glass racks (or four on 350 and 400mm machines)
- Two plastic pegged racks (450 and 500mm machines only)
- Two five litre bottles of Maidaid Super Rinse Aid
- Two Five litre bottles of Maidaid Low Temp Glass/Dishwasher Detergent
- Available if carried out immediately after commissioning – please note that trainers cannot be asked to delay training beyond the agreed start time.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: