Maidaid C Range C1011WS Pass Through Dishwasher
- Brands: Maidaid Halycon
- Product Code: C1011WS
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
Inc VAT :
The recently upgraded C range still offers the same great simplicity, value for money and exceptional reliability. All models are now fully automatic with soft touch controls and bright LED displays – these features not only improve the aesthetics, but have allowed the development of the machine to become self-diagnostic. The C range now has three standard wash cycles, plus optional cycles for specialised applications to ensure the best results for each wash. Both models are fitted with a WRAS approved break tank and a double flow wash pump for improved wash performance and power efficiency.
- External Dimensions: H1450 x W640 x D740mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 2-3 Working Days
- Rack Size: 500 x 500mm
- Useable Height: 380mm
- Cycle time: 70/110/150 seconds
- Fitted drain pump
- Fitted water softener
- Soft Touch controls with bright LED display
- Fitted with WRAS approved break tank
- Double flow wash pump for improved wash performance and power efficiency
- Twin traffic lights give indication of machine status
- Three Standard cycle options plus special application cycle
- Automatic self-cleaning
- Detergent and rinse aid does by peristaltic pumps
- Supplied with 1 x plat rack and cutlery basket
- Standard electrical supply: 30 amp 1 phase hardwired connection
- Power: 6.5/4.5kW
- Suitable for hot (max 50 degrees) or cold water supply at 2 to 4 bar
Cold water supply with extend wash cycle times during busy periods
It is strongly recommended that the unit is installed by a qualified warewashing engineer and that a hot water fill (max 50) is installed for optimum performance. Faults arising from incorrect installation may result in the warranty being void.
Image shows C1011WS model with additional entry and exit tabling available as an optional extra. Please call for details.
Installation & Commissioning
Getting your warewashing equipment set correctly for the environment in which it will operate is vital. Warewashing equipment should not be considered as plug and play.
All machines require chemical dosing to be set correctly. Machines cannot be supplied ready adjusted to cope with different site concentrations of chemicals and different water quality in order to deal efficiently with the variety of items they have to wash.
Early staff training is highly recommended to achieve maximum productivity from staff and equipment.
To help customers achieve the best results from their new warewashing equipment Maidaid can supply commissioning options:
- Commissioning Only. – The machine must have been installed by a qualified warewashing engineer and be ready to run. If an unsafe or unacceptable installation is found commissioning will not be attempted and no credit of charges for package one will be made.
- Commissioning as above, plus the following:
- Three plastic open cup/glass racks
- Three plastic pegged racks
- Two five litre bottles of Maidaid Super Rinse Aid
- Two Five litre bottles of Maidaid Low Temp Glass/Dishwasher Detergent
- Available if carried out immediately after commissioning – please note that trainers cannot be asked to delay training beyond the agreed start time.