Lincat Lynx 0.3m Compact Pasta Boiler
Product Code: LPB
Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy price not available on this product
You Save: 35%
A compact and versatile pasta boiler, ideal for smaller outlets.
- External Dimensions: H 315 x W 270 x D 400mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Power Required: 13 Amp Plug
- Lift out control panel and element for easy cleaning
- Capacity: 5 Litres
- Dishwasher safe removable tank for easy cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant elements for long service life
- Stainless steel lids cover tanks when not in use and reduce heat-up times
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel tanks and basket support plate
- Unique perforated basket support plate for controlled rolling boil - avoids dangerous eruptions.
- Interlock for added safety (the power is cut if the control head is not in place)
- Boil dry protection for prolonged element life
- Supplied with a perforated basket as standard
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To pavement only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any
- aborted or unpacked delivery
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
Added Value Services
- Next day delivery
- AM/PM delivery
- Navigation of steps or to upper floor site requiring stair walker equipment
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- If the cost is not available on page please contact us for prices
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: