ISA Kaleido 120+50 12+6 Pan Ventilated Scoop Ice Cream Display Freezer
Product Code: Kaleido 120+50
Standard Delivery: Factory Order 4-6 Weeks
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy calculator
The ISA Kaleido is a beautiful ventilated scoop ice cream display freezer that would fit in perfectly to any modern establishment. This counter includes other colour options on request if the black/red design doesn't fit your colour scheme. This Ice Cream Display Feature, the ISA Kaleido, includes many amazing features alongside it's stunning design, some of which are that it has LED interior lighting, reverse cycle defrost and accepts 5 litre Napoli Pans.
- External Dimensions: H 1362 x W 1677 x D 1198mm
- Standard Delivery: 4-6 Weeks Factory Order
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Capacity: 6+12 x 5ltr. Pans
- Availability: Factory Order
- Fully automatic operation
- Electronically Controlled
- Fan Assisted Cooling
- Double glazed heated front glass opening with hydraulic pistons for easy cleaning
- Adjustable Temperature
- LED Interior lighting
- Accepts 5 litre Napoli Pans (Not Supplied - See accessories tab)
- Colour options available POA
- Patisserie Options available POA
- Temperature Range: -14/-16°C
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Type of Defrost: Reverse Cycle
- Exterior Finish: Black/Red
- Interior Finish: Black/Red
- Power Required:
- Kaleido 120: 13 Amp Supply
- Other Sizes: 3 Phase Supply
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Capacity Group||18 Pan|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: