Interlevin PD10H SS Single Door Back Bar Chiller
Product Code: PD10H SS
Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy price not available on this product
You Save: 42%
Pubs and restaurants rely on having quality back bar coolers. The Interlevin PD stainless steel range is made with efficiency and reliability in mind. We fit high quality German made EBM fan motors as well as condensers that are less liable to blocking. This means extra efficiency and peace of mind for your drinks cooling. The units come with locks as standard and have digital controllers and temperature display for easy operation. The controller is even behind a sliding plastic panel to protect if from the rigours of a busy bar.
- External Dimensions: H 900 x W 600 x D 520mm
- Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Temp Range: +3/+7°C
- Shelves: 2
- External Finish: Stainless Steel
- Fully automatic
- Fan assisted cooling
- Adjustable shelves
- Mirror stainless interior
- Adjustable feet
- Interior light with switch
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Self closing door
- Replaceable door gasket
- High quality EBM fan motors
- Condenser design less vulnerable to blocking
- Accepts approx.104 x 330ml bottles
- Accepts approx. 29 x 75cl wine bottles (with optional wine shelves fitted)
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0800 001 6699 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Height Group||900mm - 925mm|
|Width Group||525mm - 600mm|
|Depth Group||510mm - 525mm|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: