The Infrico pizza prep counter come in two and three door sizes. Choose from a glass canopy or stainless steel hinged lid over the mounted toppings well. Each unit comes equipped with granite work top, high grade stainless steel interior and exterior and 5 x plastic dough trays per door section. Each mounted toppings well accepts ¼ GN pans. But can be exchanged for a 1/3 GN version (please call for details). The unit is prefect for takeaways and pizzerias who want their pizza prep compact and fuss free. Pizza preparation counter with granite work top available with solid or glass covered prep top. Available in 2 sizes.
- External Dimensions: H 1417 x W 2305 x D 800mm
- Prep Top Lid: Glass
- Doors: 3
- Pan Capacity: 11 x 1/4 GN
- Temperature Range: Counter +2/+6°C Prep Top +4/+8°C
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
- Interior and exterior of high grade stainless steel AISI 304
- Granite work surface
- Supplied with five 400 x 600 plastic trays per section
- Seperate preparation unit sits on top with the choice of the glass structure (CRISTAL) or stainless steel hinged lid (TAPA)
- Seperate unit accepts 1/4 gastronorm containers maximum 150mm deep (sold seperately)
- Prep top can be exchnaged for a 1/3 GN version, please call for details.
- Optional collection trays are available
- Supplied with one 400 x 600 shelf per section
- Adjustable legs (castors are optional extra)
- Completely injected compact structure
- Internal drain and rounded corners to aid cleaning
- Fully automatic operation
- Electronically controlled
- Digital temperature display
- Fan assisted cooling. Refrigerant R134a
- Power required 2 x 13 amp
- Ambient 32°C
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To pavement only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any
- aborted or unpacked delivery
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
Added Value Services
- Next day delivery
- AM/PM delivery
- Navigation of steps or to upper floor site requiring stair walker equipment
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- If the cost is not available on page please contact us for prices
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Pan Capacity||11 x 1/4|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: