Ideal for combining food preparation with storage, the Infrico BMPPF counter range incorporates a built-in sink to reduce travel around the kitchen and add a level of convenience to your food prep. Standing to just 600mm in depth the counter is well suited to smaller establishments where space is limited. Two and three door cabinet versions are available in the range, all built from high quality stainless steel both inside and out. Fan assisted cooling and auto defrost also make for an efficient and fuss-free operation. Infrico stainless steel slimline refrigerated counter for use in any commercial kitchen where space is at a premium. Also available in a freezer version and a standard 700mm refrigerated counter. Available in two sizes.
- External Dimensions: H 850 x W 1960 x D 600mm
- Doors: 3
- Capacity cu.ft (L): 12.0 (330)
- Temperature Range: -2°C/+8°C
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
- Interior and exterior of high grade AISI 304 stainless steel
- Supplied with 1 shelf per section
- Adjustable legs (castors available)
- Standard 100mm coved splash back
- Completely injected compact structure
- Internal drain to aid cleaning
- Rounded internal corners to aid cleaning
- Fully automatic operation
- Electronically controlled
- Digital tempertaure display
- Fan assisted cooling
- Refrigerant R134a
- Ambient 38°C
- 13 amp connection
- Bowl size: H120 x W370 x D340mm
Please note: Counters are fitted with sink bowl only. Taps not included, drainage points and tap hole needs to me made.
Optional extras, castors available. Lead time: Factory order, 4-6 weeks from order.
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery info for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points to note:
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- Navigation of steps or to upper floor site requiring stair walker equipment.
- Additional crew members for large items
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- Please contact us for prices
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: