The Infrico 600 series refrigerated counter range combines all the great features of the standard 700 series but with a reduced depth dimension making it ideal for kitchens where space is at a premium. The unit has fan assisted refrigeration with automatic defrost and an electronic controller with a temperature display for precise control. With high grade 304 stainless steel interior and exterior plus a 100mm coved up-stand. This unit also has a matching glass door and freezer temperature version in the same range. Two, three and four door counters available all with space-saving 600mm counter depth.
- External Dimensions: H 850 x W 2452 x D 600mm
- Doors: 4
- Capacity cu.ft (L): 15.9 (450)
- Temperature Range: -2°C/+8°C
- Power Supply: 13 Amp Plug
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
- Interior and exterior of high grade AISI 304 stainless steel
- Supplied with 1 shelf per section
- Adjustable legs (castors available)
- Standard 100mm coved splash back
- Completely injected compact structure
- Internal drain to aid cleaning
- Rounded internal corners to aid cleaning
- Available with 2 and 3 drawer banks instead of doors
- Heater kit for vapourisation of condensate
- Fully automatic operation
- Electronically controlled
- Digital tempertaure display
- Fan assisted cooling
- Ambient 38°C
- 13 amp connection
Optional extras include two and three drawer options in lieu of doors, glass doors, reverse refrigerated unit. Please call for details. Please note optional extras are factory order and can take 4-6 weeks from order.
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
Supply and fit of castors may extend delivery times.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery info for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points to note:
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- Navigation of steps or to upper floor site requiring stair walker equipment
- Additional crew members for large items
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- Please contact us for prices
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: