The Infrico BMPP glass door refrigerated counter is available in three sizes each with a slimline 600mm counter depth, full stainless steel build and internal lighting for excellent product display or easy identification of stock. The unit comes with a coved 100mm splash back and an easy to use fully automatic operation. Infrico glass door refrigerated counter with slimline design for where space is a premium. Available in three sizes.
This product is a factory fitted unit that requires a quote, for this, give us a call on 0800 001 6699 or 0161 320 2670.
- External Dimensions: H 850 x W 1960 x D 600mm
- Doors: 3
- Capacity cu.ft (L): 11.7 (330)
- Temperature Range: -2°C/+8°C
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: 4-6 Weeks From Order
- Interior and exterior of high grade AISI 304 stainless steel
- Supplied with 1 shelf per section
- Adjustable legs (castors available)
- Standard 100mm coved splash back
- Completely injected compact structure
- Vertical illumination
- Internal drain to aid cleaning
- Rounded internal corners to aid cleaning
- Fully automatic operation
- Electronically controlled
- Heater kit for vapourisation of condensate
- Digital tempertaure display
- Fan assisted cooling
- 13 amp connection
- Ambient 38°C
- Solid door version available - click here
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
Reverse refrigeration units are factory order and can take around 4-6 weeks
Supply and fit of castors may extend delivery times
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery info for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points to note:
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- Navigation of steps or to upper floor site requiring stair walker equipment.
- Additional crew members for large items
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- Please contact us for prices
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: