Tefcold SA1365 3 Door Compact Counter
- Brands: Tefcold
- Product Code: SA1365
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
(RRP : £1,325.00)
Inc VAT :
(RRP : £1,590.00)
You Save : 23%
Tefcold SA1365 3 door compact prep counter ideal for smaller kitchens or prep areas where space is limited. Full stainless steel construction for a hardworking and well priced counter.
- External Dimensions: H 850 x W 1365 x D 700mm
- Capacity: 400 Litres (14.1 cuft)
- Temperature Range: +2°C /+6°C
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital temperature display
- Adjustable temperature
- 1 shelf per door
- Refrigerant R134A
- Off Cycle defrost
- Power Required: 13 amp plug
- Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland)
- UK mainland only. Post code exceptions apply AB, DD, IV, KY, KW, PA, PH, where a surcharge and 2 day delivery may apply, please call for details.
- 2 man crew
- Pavement drop
- Strictly 12.00pm cut off, same day dispatch for next day delivery
- Deliveries between 9am and 5pm Mon/Fri
- Please note we cannot offer book in calls or obtain ETA’s on next day deliveries
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.