Foster FSL800M Slimline Double Door Meat Fridge
- Brands: Foster Refrigeration
- Product Code: FSL 800M
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
Inc VAT :
The Foster FSL 800 meat fridge for fresh meat storage is a beautiful slimline cabinet with under mounted refrigeration for a more effective operation and refrigeration, which will ultimately save you money on running costs. This commercial meat fridge also comes supplied with three shelves per door. Foster slimline stainless steel service cabinet. The cabinet has a slimline footprint for narrow work spaces with difficult access. The bottom mounted refrigeration draws air from cooler parts of the kitchen ensuring more efficient operation and lower running costs.
- External Dimensions: H 1900 x W 1200 x D 705mm
- Capacity: 800 litres (28.0 cu.ft)
- Temperature Range: -2°C/+2°C
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Stainless steel exterior
- Choice of white or aluminium interiors
- Supplied with 3 shelves per door section
- Electronic LED temperature display
- Bottom mounted refrigeration for more efficient operation
- Forced air refrigeration
- Removeable hardwaring door gasket
- 13 amp connection
12 months Interest Free Credit available - 0% Finance - please call for more details
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 2-5 working days from order
- For Scotland made in an estimated 3-7 working days from order
- To Highlands and Islands please call
- Mon/Fri-8am/5pm excluding bank holidays
- Palletised to doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- Deliveries are made with tail lift to suitable covered point on premises based on a ground floor site with clear access (no steps, stairs or obstacles) and no vehicle restrictions (double yellow lines, etc)
- Next day delivery
- Timed delivery
- Position Old cabinet removal from site and scrappage
- Please contact us for prices if not advertised
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Capacity Group||> 650 Litres|
|Width Group||> 800mm|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|