Show of your chilled patisserie in style with the Kameleo pasty case. The unit is available in three cabinet sizes with large curved glass front and full glass side panels to give an excellent product display. The unit has three glass shelves with base shelf and lighting fitted to each level. A range of colour options are available from the factory so please contact us for more details.
More Sizes and Styles
- External Dimensions: H 1349+/-10 x W 1005 x D 960mm
- Power: 600W
- Temperature Range: +5°C/+15°C
- Power Supply: 13 Amp Plug
- Standard Warranty: 2 Year Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days from Stock
- Energy Consumption: 8.3 kWh/h
- Weight: 170kg
- Doors: Sliding
- Three cabinet sizes available
- Ventilated cooling
- Curved glass front
- Internal frame of painted silver
- Auto defrost
- Auto condensor vaporization
- Back sliding door with double glazed glass (KAM100W & KAM140W models)
- Back hinged door with double glazed glass (KAM70W models)
- Height and angle adjustable sloping shelves
- Different colour options available (factory order)
- Adjustable legs
- Suitable for use in ambient temperature of 25°C and 65% RH
- Confectionary colour LED light with each shelf
- Optional extras include: Multiplexing units, humidity control, electronic temperature recorder, software & wire, additional base plinth, additional front panel, additional side panel, thin side panels, colour options – standard stock finishes are red and white and black and white. Optional extras are factory order and can take up to 4-6 weeks from order.
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points to note:
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
- Position, unpack and removal of packaging
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- Please contact us for prices
*For the following postcodes KT, FK, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW, KY, ZE, G63, G82 parts of, G83, G84, a delivery charge is applicable.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: