Frilixa Vienna 250 2.5m Patisserie Serve Over Counter
- Brands: Frilixa
- Product Code: Vienna 250
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
(RRP : £4,226.00)
Inc VAT :
(RRP : £5,071.20)
You Save : 29%
The Frilixa Vienna 250 Patisserie Serve Over Counter has three levels of display with refrigerated display deck and two ambient display shelves above, giving a great, illuminated product display. As well as this the Frilixa Vienna has refrigerated under storage, acrylic rear sliding doors and a 13 amp plug socket for scales or till which makes this unit an ideal counter for the display of patisserie products in a delicatessen, farm shop or cafe.
More Sizes and Styles
- External Dimensions: H 1415 x W 2500 x D 1140mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Factory Order Estimated 4-6 Weeks
- Weight: 459kg
- Display Area: 2.775m²
- Fully Automatic Operation
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Static Cooling
- Switchable Interior Light
- Digital Temperature display & controller
- Refrigerated Understorage (with hinged doors)
- Acrylic Rear Sliding Doors
- 2 Ambient Shelves
- 13 amp socket at rear for scales/till
- Suitable For Use In Ambient of up to 25°C at 65% RH
- Temp. Range: +2°C/+8°C
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Type of Defrost: Off Cycle
- No. of Shelves: 2
- Exterior Finish: Grey/Stainless
- Interior Finish: Stainless Steel
- Power Required: 13 Amp Plug
- Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering. Additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0800 001 6699 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.