The Framec EXPO1100NV-GE Green Emotion Double Door Display Freezer is a 36.9 cu ft display freezer with lots of energy saving features. Low energy fans, LED lighting and energy saving glass doors are supplied as standard. The unit also comes with 6 shelves per door for an excellent product display which will improve product sales. Framec double door display freezer, suitable for frozen food and ice cream. Built to the same high specification as the standard versions, the “Green Emotion” EXPO’s benefit from additional energy saving features such as: LED Lights, low energy fans and specially treated “LOW-E” glass doors energy savings of approx 41% against the standard EXPO range.
- External Dimensions: H 1980 x W 1340 x D 752mm
- Capacity: 1047 litres (36.9 cu.ft)
- Temperature Range: -15°C/-25°C
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 5-7 Working Days
- Maintenance free condenser
- Anti-fog, “Low-E” self-closing doors
- LED lights with on/off switch
- Low energy fans
- Fully automatic operation with auto defrost
- Temperature display
- 6 adjustable shelves per door section
- Refrigerant gas - R507
- 13 amp power supply
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland)
- UK mainland only. Post code exceptions apply AB, DD, IV, KY, KW, PA, PH, where a surcharge and 2 day delivery may apply, please call for details.
- 2 man crew
- Pavement drop
- Strictly 12.00pm cut off, same day dispatch for next day delivery
- Deliveries between 9am and 5pm Mon/Fri
- Please note we cannot offer book in calls or obtain ETA’s on next day deliveries
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer.
Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabients fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
Please note that some cabinets may require an engineer to install. Delivery drivers cannot do this. Please call for more details.
Added value services listed above are all chargeable please contact us for prices
If you have delivery requirement that is are not listed, please call 0800 001 6699 and we will do our best to help.
Unless otherwise specified all deliveries take place with 17 tonne lorries and there must be access for lorries to get sufficiently close to site. If you require a smaller lorry please discuss this with sales before placing an order.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be informed before an order is placed. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: