The stainless steel Foster RBC20-60 Roll In Blast Chiller has a total chilling capacity of 60kg, is able to chill food from +70°C to +3°C in 90 minutes and has a simple, easy to use control system with press and start operation. This Foster roll-in cabinet blast chiller is designed to accept a Rational 201 trolley. A remote refrigeration version is also available, please call us for details.
- External Dimensions: H 2187 x W 980 x D 862mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-4 Weeks from Order
- A specially designed Blast Chiller that accepts the 201 Trolley from the Rational Self Cooking Centre. This new model is part of Foster Refrigerator's revolutionary range of Blast Chillers that features breakthrough technology.
- High quality 304 stainless steel exterior build quality
- Simple 'press and start' operation
- Capable of blast chilling from +70°C to +3°C in 90 minutes
- Hard wearing, long life silicon gasket to accommodate high in-going trolley temperatures
- Automatic Surface Protection which prevents frost burn and wind chill damage
- Requires connection to external drain. 1'" BSP Drain outlet
- Chilling Capacity - 60 KG. Chilling capacity 90°C to 3°C in less than 90 minutes within specifications. Entry temperature of up to 90'C for chilling. Freezing capacity from +70°C to -18°C in less than 240 minutes within specifications
- Dimensions: For ventilation and service access ensure that 400mm minimum clearance is allowed above the unit
- Refrigerant: R404A
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 2-5 working days from order
- For Scotland made in an estimated 3-7 working days from order
- To Highlands and Islands please call
- Mon/Fri-8am/5pm excluding bank holidays
- Palletised to doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- Deliveries are made with tail lift to suitable covered point on premises based on a ground floor site with clear access (no steps, stairs or obstacles) and no vehicle restrictions (double yellow lines, etc)
- Next day delivery
- Timed delivery
- Position Old cabinet removal from site and scrappage
- Please contact us for prices if not advertised
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Chill Capacity||> 40kg|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: