Foster EP700LU Undermount Freezer. Ideal for high ambient conditions as the unit draws in its air from the cooler, floor level. Supplied with stainless steel exterior and three shelves as standard. Energy efficient with a range of optional extras. A matching meat temperature and standard chiller version is also available.
- External Dimensions: H 1980 x W 700 x D 865mm
- Weight: 121kg
- Capacity: 600 Litres
- Temperature Range: -18°C/+21°C
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 5-7 Working Days
- Undermounted refrigeration provides an alternative format for high ambients as it takes cooler air from floor level
- All new thicker and more robust cabinet design with advanced thermal efficiency and market leading capacity making your money go further
- New 'smartphone style' touch sensitive hidden-until-lit control panel with unique high visibility temperature display combines sophistication with functionality
- All-new ergonomic door and handle design for ease of opening and cleaning
- Designed using high technology: 'Fluid Food-Fresh Dynamics' modelling, the new and improved advanced Foster Circulair II air distribution system maximises efficient operation even when shelves are fully loaded
- 3 x 2/1 gastronom shelves
- Aluminium interior
- 230V/50Hz/1 phase/10amp
- Optional castors supplied as standard increase overall height to 2070mm
- Adequate airflow and service space must be kept above the top of cabinet: 150mm
- Depth with door open is 1500mm
- Optional Extras - Stainless steel interior, stainless steel back for island siting, 80mm/150mm legs, left hand hinge door, 60hz version, marine kit R290 hydrocarbon option – Please call for details.
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
Optional castors supplied as standard increase overall height to 2070mm
150mm castors are not available if product is supplied less condensing unit
Adequate airflow and service space must be kept above the top of cabinet:150mm.
Depth with door open is 1500mm
Decibel rating measured 1m high from the floor and 1m out from the cabinet.
Marine kit option includes legs, bulkhead brackets & marine shelves.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 2-5 working days from order
- For Scotland made in an estimated 3-7 working days from order
- To Highlands and Islands please call
- Mon/Fri-8am/5pm excluding bank holidays
- Palletised to doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- Deliveries are made with tail lift to suitable covered point on premises based on a ground floor site with clear access (no steps, stairs or obstacles) and no vehicle restrictions (double yellow lines, etc)
- Next day delivery
- Timed delivery
- Position Old cabinet removal from site and scrappage
- Please contact us for prices if not advertised
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: