The Foster EP1440L Eco Pro G2 Freezer is a large energy saving storage freezer that includes many high tech options such as touch sensitive control panels, ergonomic doors, advanced thermal efficiency technology and fluid food-fresh dynamics. This is designed to save you money in both longevity of the unit and energy savings.
- External Dimensions: H 2080 x W 1440 x D 820mm
- Capacity: 1350 litres (48.0 cu.ft)
- Temperature Range: -18°C/-21°C
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Thicker and more robust cabinet design with advanced thermal efficiency and market leading capacity making your money go further.
- New 'smartphone style' touch sensitive hidden-until-lit control panel with unique high visibility temperature display combines sophistication with functionality.
- All-new ergonomic door and handle design for ease of opening and cleaning.
- Foster Circulair II air distribution system maximises efficient operation even when shelves are fully loaded.
- Designed using high technology: 'Fluid Food-Fresh Dynamics' modelling, the new and improved advanced Foster Circulair II air distribution system maximises efficient operation even when shelves are fully loaded
- New ‘Airlines’ ventilation system cools the compressor which reduces running time by 15%
- Revolutionary racking set-up means added stability with less componentry
- New and improved 'Fuzzy Logic II' intelligent controller with 'e' mode drives reduced energy consumption.
- Innovative new thermal break and hot gas door heater deliver improved efficiency and a combined reduction in temperature loss and condensation
- Completely re-engineered inner recessed door interface provides mechanical barrier to protect gasket face from the cold air of the interior.
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Hydrocarbon option available
- Electrical supply: 1ph/13amp
- Castors as standard
- Shelves supplied: 3
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 2-5 working days from order
- For Scotland made in an estimated 3-7 working days from order
- To Highlands and Islands please call
- Mon/Fri-8am/5pm excluding bank holidays
- Palletised to doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- Deliveries are made with tail lift to suitable covered point on premises based on a ground floor site with clear access (no steps, stairs or obstacles) and no vehicle restrictions (double yellow lines, etc)
- Next day delivery
- Timed delivery
- Position Old cabinet removal from site and scrappage
- Please contact us for prices if not advertised
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: