Foster EPRO 1/2M Eco Pro Meat Chill Fridge Counter
- Brands: Foster Refrigeration
- Product Code: EPRO 1/2M
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
Inc VAT :
The Foster Eco Pro 2 and 3 Door Meat Chill Fridge Counter comes supplied with 2 shelves per door, castors fitted as standard and a range of optional extras available shown below. The Foster Eco Pro is a reliable, energy saving and durable refrigerated counter range from Foster with an immaculate reputation.
- External Dimensions: H 865 x W 1415 x D 700mm
- Doors: 2
- Capacity: 280 litres (10.1 cu.ft)
- Temperature Range: -2°C/+2°C
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- High quality 304 stainless steel exterior build quality
- ECA Scheme Approved - as ECA products are guaranteed to be energy efficient, money can be claimed back on your investment
- Fully floating lock provides durable security and prevents lock breakage if the key is left in
- Energy-saving Hydrocarbon refrigerant option at no extra cost
- Concealed refrigeration system maximises capacity with a tidy and practical interior
- Supplied with 2 nylon coated wire shelves per door.
- 80mm castors
- Forced air-refrigeration
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Thermal heat rejection: 2.6 (Kw/24hrs)
- 230 Volts/50Hz
- Single phase: 13 amp
- kW per 24 hr (R134a) - 1.65
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 2-5 working days from order
- For Scotland made in an estimated 3-7 working days from order
- To Highlands and Islands please call
- Mon/Fri-8am/5pm excluding bank holidays
- Palletised to doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- Deliveries are made with tail lift to suitable covered point on premises based on a ground floor site with clear access (no steps, stairs or obstacles) and no vehicle restrictions (double yellow lines, etc)
- Next day delivery
- Timed delivery
- Position Old cabinet removal from site and scrappage
- Please contact us for prices if not advertised
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.