The Foster BCFT21 Blast Chiller Freezer has a large 21kg capacity and comes with 6 shelf positions plus an easy to use menu driven programme system. Every kitchen serving food can benefit from a blast chiller freezer and this is a great small-to-medium size addition to your kitchen. The Foster blast chiller freezer range provides the ideal way to ensure quality and food safety is maximised in every kitchen, large or small
- External Dimensions: H 1291 x W 700 x D 800mm
- Capacity: 21kg
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- 6 x 1/1 gastronnorm shelf positions
- High quality 304 stainless steel exterior build quality
- Capable of blast chilling from +70°C to +3°C in 90 minutes
- Easy programme selection - menu driven dial lets you simply turn to select the programme and push to start
- HACCP software is available as an option in 3 formats for data retrieval and management
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system ensures stability and helps performance
- Right hand hinged door
- Temp probe supplied
- Mounted on 80mm castors
- Integral refrigeration
- Refrigerant R404a
- 230 Volts/ 50Hz
- 3.7 kW per 90 min cycle
- Single Phase 13 amp supply
- Chilling capacity - 21kg. Chilling capacity 70°C to 3°C in less than 90 minutes within specifications, entry temperature up to 90°C for chilling.
- Freezing capacity - 21kg. Freezing capacity from + 70°C to -18°C in less than 240 minutes within specifications
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 2-5 working days from order
- For Scotland made in an estimated 3-7 working days from order
- To Highlands and Islands please call
- Mon/Fri-8am/5pm excluding bank holidays
- Palletised to doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- Deliveries are made with tail lift to suitable covered point on premises based on a ground floor site with clear access (no steps, stairs or obstacles) and no vehicle restrictions (double yellow lines, etc)
- Next day delivery
- Timed delivery
- Position Old cabinet removal from site and scrappage
- Please contact us for prices if not advertised
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Chill Capacity||16kg - 30kg|
|Freeze Capacity||> 20kg|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: