This Foster 1/1 size gastronorm shelf is best used with Foster cabinets and counters but can be used with other units. The nylon coated wire build means that this wire shelving will be able to withstand high temperatures both hot and cold, perfect for using in a combi oven or blast chiller
- External Dimensions: L 530 x W 325mm
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- 1/1 Gastronorm shelf with tray slides
- Nylon Coated Wire Shelving
Made by Foster who are known for their high quality products.
If bought with a Foster unit shipping charges do not apply - Call for more details
Note: Image shown may differ from actual product
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 2-5 working days from order
- For Scotland made in an estimated 3-7 working days from order
- To Highlands and Islands please call
- Mon/Fri-8am/5pm excluding bank holidays
- Palletised to doorstep only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
- Deliveries are made with tail lift to suitable covered point on premises based on a ground floor site with clear access (no steps, stairs or obstacles) and no vehicle restrictions (double yellow lines, etc)
- Next day delivery
- Timed delivery
- Position Old cabinet removal from site and scrappage
- Please contact us for prices if not advertised
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Orders for next day delivery must be received by 12pm
Install and set to work options includes, removal of external packaging, placement, installation of fittings, connection by 3 pin plug to standard 230v mains supply within 2m and start up at time of delivery. The service does not include any work for electrical or plumbing work.
This service is based on delivery to a ground floor site with clear access to final destination point (no steps or stairs, no obstacles, counters, pillars or insufficiently wide doorways.
Old units collected from site must be disconnected, clean and empty, and in a safe condition with fittings, shelves, etc removed and the unit made available for collection on a ground site with clear access.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: