INOMAK ZN99 Double Door Saladette Counter
- Brands: INOMAK
- Product Code: ZN 99
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
Inc VAT :
The Inomak ZN Refrigerated Saladette Counter is available in 2 sizes, a 10 x 1/4 pan capacity and a 14 x 1/4. This unit has been built with a high ambient working temperature to withstand hot working environments, along with this the unit has been built out of high grade AISI 304 stainless steel to ensure you get the most out of this unit. The Inomak Heavy Duty Saladette Unit has been built for the demands of the most rigorous kitchen. Made from high grade 304 stainless steel and with the ability to withstand high ambient temperatures, these units are suitable for any large food service application.
- External Dimensions: H 870 x W 1360 x D 700mm
- Doors: 2
- Pan Capacity: 10 x 1/4
- Temperature Range: +2°C/+10°C
- Standard Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- High grade AISI 304 stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Supplied with 1x1 gastronorm shelf per door
- Serving area 540mm wide
- Accepts gastronorm pans up to 150mm deep (not included as standard)
- Fan assisted cooling
- 40°C ambient
- Automatic defrost
- Electronic controller fitted
- Refrigerant R134a
- Electrical connection: 13amp
- Right handed motors
Please check door width/building access against the external cabinet dimensions before ordering, additional charges will apply for any aborted or unpacked delivery.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in an estimated 3-5 working days from stock
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding public/bank holidays
- To pavement only using a 1 man crew
Points To Note
- Booking call made 24-48 hours prior to delivery
- Deliveries will not take place without a booking being made
- On larger units the courier will require customer assistance
- Please check door width/building access before ordering, additional charges will apply for any
- aborted or unpacked delivery
- In more outlying areas such as the north of Scotland delivery times may be extended
Added Value Services
- Next day delivery
- AM/PM delivery
- Navigation of steps or to upper floor site requiring stair walker equipment
- Old cabinet removal from site and safe disposal
- If the cost is not available on page please contact us for prices
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift items through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.