The Fagor Concept range combines features only normally found in high end machine along with robust construction and new levels of efficiency. The CO502 are under counter front loading commercial dishwashers with full stainless steel double skin carcass to isolate machine noise and increase heat insulation. The door is also stainless steel double skinned with counter balance stainless hinge system. Stainless steel interior construction with rounded corners for easy cleaning and draining and to improve on hygiene levels. The robust double rotating wash arms are stainless steel above and below for durability. The 7 litre boiler features a 1.8kW heating element for fast heating of water and the main tank capacity is 20 litres with a 2kW heating element. Unit is thermostatically controlled to wash at 60°C and rinse at 90°C for controlled hygienic washing of dishes and cutlery. You can select either 90 or 120 second cycles to best suit your washing needs. Both machines have automatic rinse dispenser and detergent doser fed from bottles outside the machine. The CO502DD does not have a drain pump - the drain must be below the level of the dishwasher. The CO502B DD comes with a drain pump allowing more options for where it can be installed. Simple controls and digital display allow for easy operation.
- External Dimensions: H 830 x W 600 x D 610mm
- Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- No Drain Pump
- Capacity: 1 x 500mm x 500mm Basket
- Power Supply: 13 Amp as standard, can be switched to 20amp, 32 amp or 3 phase
- Double rotating wash and rinse arms in stainless steel
- Double skinned stainless steel body and door for quieter operation and heat insulation
- Rounded stainless steel tank for easy cleaning and draining
- Thermostatic temperature control washing 60°C and rinsing 90°C
- Thermo stop
- Rinse and detergent pump
- 60,90 and 180 Second wash cycle
- Supplied with 1 base basket, 1 plate basket and 4 cutlery containers
- Boiler Capacity 7 litres
- Boiler heating elements up to 3x 1.8kW depending on supply
- Tank capacity 20 litres / 2kW element
- Maximum item height 380mm
- Consumption 2.4 litres per cycle
- Total power 2.8kW 12.2A
- A water softener is recommended, failure of a unit due to limescale build up will not be covered under warranty
- We recommend that all commercial dishwashers are installed and commissioned by a qualified engineer
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: