The Fagor AD45B BT under-counter dishwasher comes with stainless steel wash arms, drain pump and three wash cycles (60, 90, 180 seconds). The AD45B BT also comes supplied with base basket, cutlery containers and dish basket as standard.
- External Dimensions: H 820 x W 600 x D 645mm
- Basket Size: 500 x 500mm
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Double Rotating Wash and Rinse Arms in Stainless Steel
- Rounded Tank for Easy Cleaning and Draining
- Heating Elements in Tank and Boiler
- Thermostatic Temperature Control: Washing 60°C and Rinsing 90°C
- Thermo Stop System that Guarantees Minimum Rinsing Temperature of 85°C
- Drain Pump, Secondary Filter System
- Break Tank System
- Rinse and Detergent Pump
- 60, 90 and 180 Second Wash Cycle
- Self Diagnostic System
- Equipped With 1 Base Basket, 4 Cutlery Containers and 1 Dish Basket
- Maximum Dish Diameter: 320mm
- Boiler Power: 2.8Kw
- Can wash approx 480 Dishes per Hour
- Exterior Finish: Stainless Steel
- Interior Finish: Stainless Steel
- Power Required: 13amp as standard, can be switched to 20amp or 3 phase
- No of Baskets: 1 Plus 4 x Cutlery Trays & 1 Dish Basket
- Find out if you need a water softener here
In hard water areas we strongly recommend fitting a water softener. Problems arising from hard water deposits will not be covered by the warranty.
Installation should be carried out by a qualified warewashing engineer. Issues arising from incorrect installation will not be covered by the warranty.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: