The Fagor AD20 Range boasts a beautiful grey exterior with amazing glass washing capabilities inside. With this washer you can easily clean, on average, 320 glasses per hour, in either 60, 90 or 120 second wash cycles. This unit also comes with 2 baskets, cutlery container and plate rack. The Fagor AD20 range includes some great models including the AD20DD and AD20C, the difference between these is that the AD20DD doesn't include a drain pump whereas the AD20C does. See below for full technical details.
- External Dimensions: H 720 x W 470 x D 520mm
- Weight: 42kg
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Double Rotating Wash and Rinse Arms in Stainless Steel
- Rounded Tank for Easy Cleaning and Draining
- Heating Elements in Tank and Boiler
- Double Skinned for Quieter Operation
- Thermostatic Temperature Control: Washing 60°C and Rinsing 90°C
- Optional Cold Rinse at End of Cycle
- Thermo Stop System that Guarantees Minimum Rinsing Temperature of 85°C
- Drain Pump
- Anti Return Protection System
- Rinse and Detergent Pump
- 60, 90 and 120 Second Wash Cycle
- Self Diagnostic System
- Supplied With 2 Baskets, 1 Cutlery Container and 1 Plate Rack
- Maximum Item Height: 270mm
- Boiler Power: 2.2Kw
- Can wash 20 Baskets per Hour (16 glasses per basket approx)
- Power Required: Single Phase 13 Amp
- Boiler Power: 2.2 Kw
- Baskets Per Hour: 20 (approximately 16 glasses per basket)
- Max Item Height: 270mm
- Failure of cabinet due to limescale build-up will not be covered under warranty. A water softener is recommended.
In hard water areas we strongly recommend fitting a water softener. Problems arising from hard water deposits will not be covered by the warranty.
Installation should be carried out by a qualified warewashing engineer. Issues arising from incorrect installation will not be covered by the warranty.
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: