The Iarp Glass Door Merchandiser is a display fridge that can store your dairy products such as milk, butter and cheese as well as bottled drinks due to it's adjustable shelving and low temperature range. Perfect for your shop front the Iarp EIS104 provides the most sought-after features in any display fridge as you can see in the list below. With it's internal illumination, double glazed door and light canopy the Iarp Double door merchandiser is sure to catch your customers eye and highlight all the products within.
- External Dimensions: H 2000 x W 1110 x D 820mm
- Capacity: 1040 litres (36.7 cu.ft)
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Estimated 3-5 Working Days
- Fully Automatic Operation
- Fully Adjustable Shelving
- Double Glazed Door
- Fan Assisted Cooling
- Internal Illumination (Switchable)
- Easy Clean Interior
- External Temperature Display
- Adjustable Feet
- Sliding Self Closing Door (104/214 models only)
- Temperature Range: +2/+6°C
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Type of Defrost: Off Cycle
- Number of Shelves: 5
- Exterior Finish: White, Black
- Interior Finish: White
- Power Required: 13 Amp
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0161 442 9174 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Width Group||1001mm - 1250mm|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: