Interlevin PD30S Sliding Triple Door Bottle Cooler
Product Code: PD30S
Standard Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
Lease to Buy Price:
Lease to buy price not available on this product
Lease to Buy Price based on 36 monthly repayments, subject to status.
You Save: 17%
The Interlevin PD30s Back Bar Bottle Cooler has a triple door layout which can be perfect for underneath a counter behind a bar. If you're a pub, club, bar or business that wants to display the drinks they have on offer this is the unit you need to buy.
- External Dimensions: H 900 x W 1350 x D 520mm
- 3 x Sliding Doors
- Capacity: 340 litres (12 cu.ft)
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only
- Standard Delivery: Next Day
- Fan assisted cooling
- High Quality EBM Fan Motors
- Self Closing Door(s)
- Digital controller & temperature display
- Adjustable shelves (split level on 2 & 3 door)
- Condensor Design Less Vulnerable for blocking
- Adjustable feet
- Switchable interior light
- Temperature Range: +3/+7°C
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Type of Defrost: Automatic
- Number of Shelves: 2 per door
- Exterior Finish: Black
- Interior Finish: Hammered Aluminium
- Power Required: 13 Amp Supply
The information below is specific to this product. Delivery information for other products will vary so please check if ordering other items.
- Free of charge to UK mainland sites
- Made in 3-5 working days, postcode nominated (for a day please ask on order)
- Mon/Fri-8am/6pm excluding Bank Holidays
- Made with a two man crew into the premises (clear access ground floor sites only - no steps, stairs or similar restrictions)
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- 3-4 day delivery service
- 1 man crew
- Pavement Drop
- Book in call before delivery
- Strictly 2pm cut off for next day despatch
- Deliveries between 8am and 6pm Mon/Fri
- (Offshore Islands are not included)
Offshore Islands UK (Not including Ireland)
We will deliver to a UK mainland port or carrier for onward shipping arranged by customer. Exception to this is the Isle of Skye which has a bridge to it.
Added Value Services (These are chargeable services - if the option is not available when ordering please call for details)
- Unpack and position (all packaging removed from site, as applicable shelves will not be installed, glass assembled or unit plugged in)
- AM (9am - Noon) PM (Noon - 5pm)
- Timed delivery (Specified 1 hour time slot between 9am and 5pm)
- Remove and disposal of old units (According to WEEE directive)
- Stair walker. Note that not all cabinets fit on a stair walker and there needs to be clear access.
If you have any delivery requirements that are not listed or if you require more information, please call 0800 001 6699 and we will do our best to help.
Any restrictions on site or with access to site must be stated on order. Note that driver(s) will not lift cabinets through windows, over counters, up/down steps/stairs or similar restrictions. Charges may apply for services outside of our normal delivery listed above.
|Height Group||900mm - 925mm|
|Width Group||1300mm - 1400mm|
|Depth Group||510mm - 525mm|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: