Counterline Vision VOH1200-GO 1.2m Heated Self Help Cabinet
- Brands: Counterline
- Product Code: VOH1200-GO
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT :
(RRP : £4,828.00)
Inc VAT :
(RRP : £5,793.60)
You Save : 28%
The Counterline Vision Heated Self Help Cabinet is a fantastic built-to-order cabinet that can maintain pre-heated cooked food at a regulated temperature. This is ideal for hot rolls, pies, pasties, chicken portions etc. Available in three sizes all with adjustable feet, stainless steel shelf covers for easy cleaning and 6mm toughened glass.
- External Dimensions: H 1460 x W 1200 x D 749mm
- Wattage: 3.0kW
- Weight: 200kg
- Temperature Range: +65°C/+72°C
- Exterior Finish: Stainless Steel
- Power Supply: 13 Amp Plug
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Standard Delivery: 3 Weeks Approximately from Order
- Illumination to all shelf levels
- Castors included as standard which give an overall height of 1460 mm.
- Adjustable feet are available as an optional extra.
- Produce displayed on bright polished stainless steel shelf covers.
- Stainless steel shelf covers are removable for cleaning
- Fixed back standard, rear doors optional
- Eye level electronic controller installed on operators side (GO) as standard
- The electric controller can be installed on customer side (GC) on request
- Square front glass version also available as optional extra
- General construction from 304 and 430 grade polished stainless steel
- All glass 6mm toughened
- Full internal fuse protection
- Electronic controls located to the rear as standard
- Product temperature maintained at 65-72°C in 20°C ambient
- Units are supplied with a 1500mm lead suitable for use with a 220/240volt supply
Rear Doors / Tubular Trayslide or Bag Rest / Shelf Edge Ticket Strips (clear) / Extended Supply Lead / Fascia Panels / Square Glass / Adjustable Feet / Export Packing Case - We strongly recommend the purchase of an export packing case for shipment outside of UK mainland. For all optional extras please call for prices.
We strongly recommend that the supply is protected by a suitably rated residual current protection device
The image shows the VOH900-GO assisted service version with optional fascia panel and rear doors